When the file you intend to download has the suffix pdf, you will need to have Acrobat Reader installed to open it. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge. here.
- The Strategic Plan of CIL Carmichael House (20013-2017) can be Accessed Here . For a hardcopy or a word format please contact the office at 01-8730455 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Center for Independent Living, Carmichael House, Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- The 2009 Annual Review
- Partnership for Change This climate has begun to change in the last decade, as we, people with disabilities, were given the opportunity to voice our opinions on particular issues, which may or may not be acknowledged by government and/or relevant agencies.
- Accounts year ending Dec 2015 Access here
- Annual Review 2016, still in draft as the 2016 accounts need to be included and will be signed off at the AGM Annual Review 2016
- Towards the New Millennium
- Deinstitutionalisation and Community Living: Outcomes and Costs Jim Mansell, Martin Knapp, Julie Beadle-Brown and Jeni Beecham - a report of a European Study
- A Social Portrait of People with Disabilities (2011), Dorothy Watson & Brian Nolan, Department of Social Protection & ESRI.
- 2GoDirect Center for Independent Living Carmichael House, Dublin, Ireland . 2010.
- Direct Payments Explained 2012 CMoore Caitriona Moore BComm, NUIG; PGradDip Economics, TCD
- Measure of Activity and Participation (MAP): Disability data sources in Ireland (2011) Mary Ann O'Donovan, HRB
- Extending the Boundaries Our Experience of Independent Living (2006) Center for Independent Living Carmichael House.